Women who pursue cosmetic-plastic gynecologic surgery usually report similar symptoms and reasons for doing so. Please take a moment to complete this questionnaire to see if you are a candidate for vaginal rejuvenation or labiaplasty.
Vaginal Rejuvenation Candidacy
- Do you notice decreased sensation and stimulation during intercourse?
- Does your vagina feel loose with minimal muscle tone?
- Is there tissue protruding from your vagina?
- Do you have a gaping vaginal opening?
- Does your partner slip out during intercourse?
- Do tampons fall out?
- Does your vagina produce “gas-like” sounds during intercourse or “popping” sounds with walking?
If you answered “yes” to two or more of the above questions your are a possibly a candidate for vaginal rejuvenation and should call our office to schedule your consultation and learn more.
Labiaplasty / Labial Reduction Candidacy
- Are you dissatisfied with the appearance of your labia due to length, pigmentation, size, or asymmetry?
- Do your labia interfere with activities like intercourse, cycling, horseback riding or tampon placement?
- Do the clothes you want to wear make you uncomfortable, or do you find yourself constantly needing to “re-adjust” your labia?
- Do you notice a bulge or “camel toe” in certain clothes such as bathing suits or jeans?
- Do your labia interfere with urine flow, make satisfactory hygiene difficult or sometimes cause a foul odor?
If you answered “yes” to two or more of the above questions you are possibly a candidate for labiaplasty / labial reduction and should call our office to schedule your consultation and learn more.