Dr. John Serrão has been practicing in Orlando as a Board Certified Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics & Gynecology since 1991. He has delivered over 6,000 beautiful babies and has performed over 5,000 gynecological surgeries. After years of caring for women, he realized that they wanted and needed something more. Women did not like the changes that were occurring as they aged or gave birth to their children. Women wanted to be youthful and beautiful at every age! They needed his expertise and surgical skills to restore a more youthful appearance and to make them feel feminine again! Thus, Dr. Serrão opened the expansion of his practice, Serrão Rejuvenation Center, in 1999. His reputation for excellence in the field of obstetrics and gynecology can be expected in his cosmetic-plastic gynecology practice as well.
Dr. John Serrão is proud to be the first physician in Central Florida to specialize in modern cosmetic-plastic gynecology. Dr. Serrão’s goal is to empower women with an understanding of their bodies and educate them with knowledge and alternatives regarding their sexual health and wellness. His extensive study in the field, eye for feminine beauty, and strong demand for patient safety has improved the quality of life for hundreds of patients.
Dr. Serrão has developed a reputation for personalized service with a high level of medical expertise. As a physician who truly cares about his patients, he has again been voted one of Orlando’s Top Doctors by Orlando Magazine, recognized as one of the Best Doctors in America, received the Patient’s Choice Award, and recently received the Most Compassionate Doctor award. Dr. Serrão has been a featured guest on Discovery Health Channel, Fox News, and an invited keynote speaker at medical conferences around the globe. As an expert in the field of cosmetic-plastic gynecology, Dr. Serrão has been selected to be a trainer for the innovative ThermiVa procedure.
As a Fellow of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and a Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, he has over twenty years of experience in vaginal and reconstructive surgery. These surgeries can be performed in our on site surgical center, which is registered with the state of Florida and is fully accredited by AAAHC. Our practice takes pride in helping women empower their life and feel feminine again. Dr. Serrão welcomes you to his practice and invites you to invest in yourself and experience true results at Serrão Rejuvenation Center.
Dr. Serrão welcomes you to the The Serrão Rejuvenation Center.
Awards & Recognitions:
- Orlando Style Readers’ Choice BEST MEDICAL SPA 2012
- 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Patients’ Choice Award
- Voted One of Orlando’s Top Doctors (Orlando Magazine)
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Best Doctors In America Recognition
- Compassionate Doctor Award
- Featured Physician Discovery Health Channel & Fox News
- Featured Facility Channel 6 News WKMG
- Featured Guest Clear Channel Radio – MAGIC 107.7
- Guest Injector/Instructor For Bioform Medical (Radiesse)
- “Best in Class Award” – Liposuction Preceptorship
- Resident of the Year 1988 – 1989
- Preceptor of Medical Students –
Nova Southeastern, UCF, & Lecom College
Fellow or Member of the following organizations:
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Fellow of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- American Academy of Cosmetic Gynecologist
- American Society of Liposuction Surgery
- American Society of Photodynamic Therapy
- American Society of Cosmetic Laser Surgery
- American Society of Cosmetic Breast Surgery
- American Cosmetic Cellular Medicine Association
- International Institute of Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation
- International Meso-Lipotherapy Society
- International Society of Cosmetogynecology
- International Society of Cosmetic and Laser Surgeons
- Ambulatory Surgery Center Association
- Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care
Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies
Active Staff Member
Florida Hospital Network
Active Staff Member
University of Maryland School of Medicine
1985 Fifth Pathway Certificate
Autonomous University of Guadalajara
1984 Medical Doctor Degree
University of West Florida
1978 Bachelor of Science Chemistry
Maryland General Hospital
OB/GYN Residency 1985 –1986 Rotating Internship
OB/GYN Residency 1986 – 1987
OB/GYN Residency 1987 –1988
OB/GYN Residency 1988 –1989 Chief Resident
Dr. Serrão received advanced training in Vaginal Reconstruction and Transformation by the internationally famous Professor Adam Ostrzenski M.D., PH.D., Dr. Hab. Dr. Serrao has been a guest lecturer on issues pertaining to modern cosmetic-plastic gynecology as part of Professors Ostrzenski’s prestigious team.
Dr. Serrão proudly accepted the invitation to master the techniques of cosmetic gynecology and laser vaginal rejuvenation from the pioneer of the trademark procedures, Dr. David Matlock of Beverly Hills. As an Associate of the International Institute of Vaginal Rejuvenation, Dr. John Serrão shares in his mission to Empower Women with Knowledge, Choice, and Alternatives!